PatientsLikeMe creates syndicated reports that evaluate real-world product and disease experience based on patients’ self-reported data. These cutting-edge business intelligence reports utilize structured treatment evaluation data, in addition to data from unstructured forum conversations. As a result, you can learn about our patients’ journey with their disease and think about ways to positively impact it.
- Learn about real-world, patient-reported experiences and outcomes
- Analyze structured treatment data, plus sentiment analysis based on unstructured data
- Understand patients’ time on drug, along with reasons for drug discontinuation
- Leverage the power of real-world data to better understand the patient journey
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of current treatments as reported by those who actually use them
- Generate hypotheses to inform custom research efforts
- Understand relative product value and incorporate real-world data into drug pricing strategies
List of Available Reports
Does Tysabri patient experience in the real world justify its value? Published: August 2011.
Does Copaxone patient experience in the real world justify its value? Published: November 2011.