Want to know what patients are saying about your brand — or your competitors? PatientsLikeMe creates reports that give our partners a sense of what patients are saying in our highly active, disease-specific community forums. Understand the context and sentiment of patient discussions, and learn how they influence each other.
- Full review of open patient forum discussions involving your brand and other keywords
- Objective data points about your brand, including number of posts and replies, frequency of occurrence, patient sentiment and other measures
- Supports trend analyses to identify changes in patient perception and sentiment over time
- Customized quarterly reports provide keyword statistics, keyword context information and a summary of positive/negative/neutral comments about your product’s safety, tolerability and efficacy
- No patient opt-ins, IRB approvals or compliance processes required
- Gain insight into how patients experience their disease over time
- Catch changes in patient perception and sentiment in time to act on them
- Know how patients influence each other
- Understand which types of patients are saying what about your brand, and how they are saying it
- Gauge patient attitudes and beliefs on a variety of topics, including safety, efficacy, tolerability, support services, etc.
- Correlate changes in patient sentiment to specific events or triggers